GIVE ME RED BRIDE Contest Terms and Conditions:
1. Give Me Red Bride Contest, hereafter called "Contest", shall begin on April 22, 2022 and shall conclude at 12 midnight on May 05, 2022. This contest will be run by Eveready Industries India Limited.
2. The contest will be running on Facebook and Instagram between the above mentioned dates (both dates inclusive).
3. The contest is open to Indian citizens residing in India only (except Indian nationals residing in the state of Tamil Nadu), Employees of Eveready Industries India Limited and its affiliates, subsidiaries, assignees, representatives and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. Residents of other countries residing in India or non-resident Indians are also not eligible to participate.
4. The contest will be held on Eveready India's official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/EvereadyIndia) and Instagram Page (https://instagram.com/eveready.india)
5. On Facbook, participants are to go to the Eveready India Facebook page, where they are asked to upload their photograph in the comments section of the Contest Post along with the #GiveMeRed #IndiaHaiEveready and Tag 2 people to participate.
6. On Instagram, participants are to post a picture on their accounts and tag @eveready.india along with the #GiveMeRed #IndiaHaiEveready. In the comments section of the contest post participants are to Tag 2 people to participate along with #GiveMeRed #IndiaHaiEveready. Only entries from public accounts will be considered as valid.
7. A participant can submit only one entry per day. Participants can participate again the next day/another day.
8. Any entry showing/depicting red in any way will qualify as a "Red look" and will be termed as a 'qualifying entry'.
9. Eveready Industries India Limited will select and feature 20 Red Looks after the contest period. These 20 best entries will win Eveready Gift Hampers worth INR 1000.
10. Participation in the contest implies that participants agree to all Terms and conditions of the contest. Anybody found using any unfair means will be immediately disqualified.
11. Participation in the contest is voluntary. By participating in the contest, participants agree to receive communication(s) from Eveready Industries India Limited and/or its agencies relating to the Contest and Participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claims or raise any complaint against Eveready Industries India Limited and/or the agency.
12. The participation is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating in the contest, the participant hereby consents to the accessing of information and/or images of the user on Facebook or anywhere else by Eveready Industries India Limited and/or the agency for the purpose of the contest. Further, Eveready Industries India Limited shall be at liberty to use the entries received for its media coverage, advertisement and publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the participants including promotion of any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by it.
13. Eveready Industries India Limited reserves the right to reject any participant's entry without the need to notify the participant of the reasons for rejection.
14. Winners must claim the prize and submit/show all relevant details/documents for review in the manner communicated by Eveready Industries India Limited. In case the winner fails to furnish the details/documents on or before the designated date of June 10, 2022 or accept delivery of the prize, the winner shall be deemed to have surrendered the prize.
15. Eveready Industries India Limited reserves the right to redraw or not fulfill the prize at its sole discretion.
16. Prizes will be sent to the winning participants within 30 working days from the date he/she furnishes the correct details as required and asked by Eveready Industries India Limited.
17. Actual prizes may vary from the prizes depicted in the promotional advertisements.
18. The contest prizes are non-transferrable. No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prizes.
19. Eveready Industries India Limited reserves the right to cancel, modify, alter/amend extend or withdraw the contest and its terms at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
21. Participants agree that Eveready Industries India Limited shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except any liability which may not be included under applicable law).
22. All rights, title and interest including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights in the promotional material(s) and any/all registrations received shall vest solely and exclusively with Eveready Industries India Limited at all times and Eveready Industries India Limited shall be entitled to use the database of the entries received or any information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purpose without any further reference or payment or compensation to Participant. Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of infringement of copyrights or any kind of intellectual property rights belonging to any other person/entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify Eveready Industries India Limited and its officers, directors, employees etc. on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
23. Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Eveready Industries India Limited, its associated companies, its agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the participant.
24. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. The Contest comes under the jurisdiction of the Kolkata high court.